Set up the ClearQuest Test Manager environment
The ClearQuest Test Manager environment that represents attributes that define the testing environment has to be setup to associate the Functional Tester scripts with ClearQuest Test Manager.
To setup the ClearQuest Test Manager environment:
- In ClearQuest Eclipse client, provide the login credentials and connect to the schema repository.
- In the TestManager view, click the Planning tab.
- Create an asset registry.
- Create a test plan. The new test plan will be listed under the Test Plans folder.
- Create a test case. The new test case will be listed under the created Test Plan.
For more information on creating an asset registry, test plan, test case and configuration, see the ClearQuest help.
- Create a configuration.
- Right-click the Configurations folder and click New Configuration.
- Type a name for the configuration.
- Click New.
- In the New Configuration window, type the attribute name and value, and click Add.
- Click Finish. The new attribute will be listed under the attribute and values section.
- Click the Value list and change the value of the attribute from none to the newly created value, and click Finish.
- In the Test Plan folder, right-click the created test case and click Add Configured Test Cases.
- Select the configuration from the list of Available Configurations and click the right arrow to add them to the Selected Configurations list. Click OK. The test case takes the configuration name as a suffix.