Integrate Functional Tester stand-alone with ClearQuest Test Manager
The Functional Tester scripts are integrated with ClearQuest Test Manager after setting the RAC and test assets such as test plans and configured test cases.
To integrate Functional Tester stand-alone with ClearQuest Test Manager:
- Create a file location:
- In the Asset Registries folder, right-click the File Locations folder.
- Click New File Location.
- Click Next.
- Type a name for the new file location in the Name field.
- Type the UNC path of the Functional Tester project.
- Type the UNC path for the Functional Tester project logs.
- Click Finish.
- Right-click the configured test case and click Change State > Implement.
- Click OK.
- Right-click the configured test case, and click Associate Test Script.
- In Test Script Association dialog, select Rational Functional Tester GUI Test as Test Type. The Functional Tester project is listed in the Select a Test Script section.
- Expand the project, select the script to be associated and click Finish.
- Create an iteration for execution.
- Right-click the configured test case and click Execute.
- Select the computer (localhost or remote computer) from the list of computers and click Finish. The script will be executed and TPTP log is generated.