Import objects into an object library
You can import objects along with its recognition properties and weights from an object properties file into the object library. The existing object in the object library will be overwritten if the existing object class name is same as the object that you are importing.
To import objects into an object library:
- Click Configure > Configure Object Recognition Properties to open the Object Properties Configuration Tool.
- Click Import to open the Import Object Recognition Properties dialog box.
- Click Browse to select the object properties file from which you want to import the objects. The object details along with the domain names of the selected file is listed.
- Select the check box corresponding to the objects that you want to import from the list.
- Click Ok. The object properties configuration tool lists the imported test object and you can customize its recognition properties and weights, if required.
Import Object Recognition Properties dialog box