Enable the GEF application
You must enable the GEF support before using Functional Tester to test GEF objects on the application under test.
To enable the GEF application:
- Click Configure > Enable Environments for Testing.
- Click on Eclipse Platforms tab.
- Search for the Eclipse platform. The search results are listed in the left pane under Eclipse platforms.
- Select the Eclipse platform that you want to enable.
- Select the GEF Support checkbox.
If you have enabled an Eclipse platform without GEF support and want to enable support for GEF:
The GEF enablement plugin is copied to the plugin directory of the AUT.
- Select the Eclipse platform and click Disable.
- Select the GEF support checkbox.
- Click Enable.
- Click Finish.
Enable Eclipse platforms
Unable to test Eclipse-based applications