Deploy the extended log file
You can deploy your customized log file by exporting the plug-in in a format suitable for deployment.
To deploy the extended log file:
- In the project folder in the left pane of the window, right-click plug-in.xml.
- Click Export.
- Select Deployable plug-ins and fragments in Plug-in Development folder.
- Click Next.
- Select the plug-in from the Available Plug-ins and Fragments list.
- Set the destination directory to export the selected projects for deployment. The default destination directory on Windows is C:\Program Files\IBM\SDP and on Linux is /opt/IBM/SDP.
If the Eclipse environment is extended during installation of Rational Functional Tester , the log plug-ins need to be exported to the extended Eclipse location.
- Click Finish.
- In the Save Resource dialog box, click Yes.