Add references to external resources
The test applications may refer to or use external resources like the DLLs in .Net IDE or JAR files in Eclipse IDE. To enable the test applications for using these files, add these references in Functional Tester.
Add references to functional test Java project
- Copy the JAR files in the Functional Tester customization folder. By default, the folder is available at C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\IBM\RFT\customization in Windows and at /etc/opt/IBM/Rational/RFT/customization in Linux.
- Verify whether the copied JAR files are referred by the functional test project.
- Open Functional Tester, right-click the functional test project and click Properties.
- In the Properties page, click Java Build Path. In the Libraries page, verify whether the added JAR file is listed in the RFT Customization Libraries.
- If the RFT Customization Libraries is not displayed, right-click the functional test project and click Reset Java Build Path.