You use the Highlight page to specify how you want Functional Tester to emphasize test objects in applications-under-test when you select them in a test object map or in the Script Explorer. These settings also control how Functional Tester highlights objects you select with the Verification Point and Action Wizard and the Insert a GUI Object into the Object Map dialog box.
You can also change these settings in the test object map by clicking Preferences > Highlight on the test object map menu.
The Highlight page has the following controls:
- Click to display a color selection palette from which you can select a color to use to indicate selected test objects. The button displays the color currently in use.
- Border Width (in pixels)
- Move the slider from Thin to Wide to set the width of the border around the selected object.
- Flash Speed
- Move the slider from Slow to Fast to set the rate at which the border around a selected object flashes when selected.
- Display Time
- Move the slider from Short to Long to set the length of time to highlight the border.
- Restore Defaults
- Restores the default values on this page.
- Saves your changes without closing the dialog box.
To open: Click Window > Preferences. In the left pane, expand Functional Test and click Highlight.