Create a new functional test folder
You can use folders to organize items in the Functional Test Projects view.
To create a new Functional Tester folder:
- Display the Create a New Test Folder dialog box in any of these ways:
- On the Functional Tester toolbar, click the Create a Test Folder button .
- In the Functional Tester Projects view, right-click a project and click Add Test Folder.
- In the Enter or select the folder field, either enter the appropriate path to the folder you want to create or use the navigation tools ( Home , Back , and Go Into ) to select the path in the selected project.
- In the Test folder name field, enter a folder name.
- Click Finish.
Functional Tester adds the folder to the Functional Test Projects view in the path you selected.
Exporting functional test project items
Import functional test project items