Add the Rational ClearQuest Test Manager perspective to Rational Functional Tester
Functional Tester is integrated with ClearQuest® Rational ClearQuest Test Manager, which enables you to play back a functional test script from ClearQuest Test Manager, generate logs, and track defects. With ClearQuest Test Manager integration, you can associate functional test scripts to Test Cases and Configured Test Cases, and execute them. With ClearQuest Test Manager you can also analyze the received execution results (logs), and record those results for reporting and analysis.
To add the Rational ClearQuest Test Manager perspective:
- In functional testing application, click Help > Software Updates > Find and Install .
- Select Search for new features to install in the Install/Update dialog box, and click Next.
- Click New Local Site in the Update Sites to Visit page.
- Select the directory that contains the Plugins and Features sub folders in the ClearQuest Test Manager install location, then click OK.
- Specify the name for the local site in the Name field and click OK. The site name is listed in the Update Sites to Visit page.
- Select the site from the list and click Next. The specified directory along with the sub folders are listed in the Search Results page.
- Select the main directory in the Search Results page and click Finish.
- In the Updates dialog box, select the FunctionalTester\EclipseEnabler check box then click Next.
- In the Feature License page, select I accept the terms in the license agreement and click Next.
- Click Finish.
ResultsNow you can open the ClearQuest Test Manager perspective by selecting Windows > Open Perspective > Other. Select ClearQuest Test Manager in the Open Perspective dialog box.