The following references complement the existing security information in the information center. This information contains technical, know-how, and "how-to" information.
- AS/400 Internet Security: Developing a Digital Certificate Infrastructure
This redbook is the first publication that shows in a complete picture how digital certificates can be used for security on the AS/400 system.
- AS/400 Internet Security: Implementing AS/400 Virtual Private Networks
Secure your iSeries(TM) network with virtual private networks (VPNs). This redbook explores VPN concepts and describes its implementation using IP security (IPSec) and Layer 2 Tunneling Protocol (L2TP) on the operating system.
- IBM eServer iSeries Wired Network Security: OS/400 V5R1 DCM and Cryptographic Enhancements
With the increasing number of customers that conduct business over the Internet or other untrusted networks, there is a rising demand to protect data traffic.
- OS/400 V5R2 Virtual Private Networks: Remote Access to the IBM iSeries Server with Windows(R) 2000 VPN Clients
You can use virtual private networks (VPNs) to securely connect remote Windows 2000 users to your IBM server. This IBM Redpaper provides a step-by-step process for configuring the OS/400(R) VPN tunnel using OS/400 V5R2 VPN and the Windows 2000 L2TP and IPSec support.
Saving PDF files
To save a PDF on your workstation for viewing or printing:
- Right-click the PDF in your browser (right-click the link above).
- Click the option that saves the PDF locally.
- Navigate to the directory in which you want to save the PDF.
- Click Save.
Downloading Adobe Reader
You need Adobe Reader installed on your system to view or print these PDFs. You can download a free copy from the Adobe Web site (www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep.html).