Backup and recovery:
Listed here are the iSeries(TM) manuals and IBM(R) Redbooks(TM) (in PDF format), Web sites, and information center topics that relate to the Backup and recovery topic. You can view or print any of the PDFs.
- Backup and Recovery(about 6305 KB)
This manual provides general information about backup and recovery options for the IBM(R) iSeries server. It describes the options available on the system, compares and contrasts them, and tells where to find more information about them. This manual contains minimal information about how to back up your server.
- Backup Recovery and Media Services for iSeries (about 2559 KB)
This manual provides information on how to install and use the standard Backup, Recovery and Media Services (BRMS) for iSeries product. This information includes instruction on how to design and implement a comprehensive backup, recovery, and media management strategy for your company.
- A Practical Approach to Managing Backup Recovery and Media Services for OS/400
This redbook focuses on the installation and management of Backup Recovery and Media Services (BRMS) using tape libraries such as IBM 9427, IBM 3494, IBM 3570, and IBM 3590. It provides implementation guidelines for using BRMS/400 to automate your save, restore, archive, and retrieve operations.
- Backup Recovery & Media Services
- Performance Management Resource Library for iSeries
Saving PDF files
To save a PDF on your workstation for viewing or printing:
- Right-click the PDF in your browser (right-click the link above).
- Click the option that saves the PDF locally.
- Navigate to the directory in which you want to save the PDF.
- Click Save.
Downloading Adobe Reader
You need Adobe Reader installed on your system to view or print these PDFs. You can download a free copy from the Adobe Web site (www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep.html).