Program guide > (deprecated) Partitioning facility > Partitioning facility programming > Proxy DataSource development > Develop applications using proxy datasource support in WSAD
Deprecated feature: The partitioning facility (WPF) feature is deprecated. You can configure partitioning with WebSphere eXtreme Scale.
Set the classpath
About this taskIn order to develop an application with the proxy datasource support, you need the proxyds.jar from the application server lib directory. If you do not have the lib directory created as a variable, follow these steps to create a variable:
- Select Windows > Preferences > Java™, then click Classpath Variables.
- Click New to create a new variable.
- Type the name XD_LIB.
- Set the path to WebSphere installation lib directory. For example, c:/WAS6/AppServer/lib.
- Add the proxyds.jar to the build path.
- In the J2EE perspective, expand EJB modules, right click ProxyDSAccountSampleEJB, then select Java build path.
- On the panel, select the Libraries tab, then click Add Variable.
- Select XD_LIB from the list, and click Extend....
- Select proxyds.jar and click OK.
- Repeat the previous step to add wpf.jar to the build path.
Parent topic:Develop applications using proxy datasource support in WSAD
Develop applications using proxy datasource support in WSAD