Program guide > (deprecated) Partitioning facility > Partitioning facility programming > Proxy DataSource development > Develop applications using proxy datasource support in WSAD
Deprecated feature: The partitioning facility (WPF) feature is deprecated. You can configure partitioning with WebSphere eXtreme Scale.
Create ProxyDSAccountSample project
About this taskUse WebSphere Studio Application Developer (WSAD) v5.1, follow these steps to create a ProxyDSAccountSample project:
- Create a ProxyDSAccountSample J2EE Project by selecting File > New > Enterprise Application Project, then Next.
- Select Create 1.3 Enterprise Application Project then Next.
- Set the "Project name" to ProxyDSAccountSample then click Next.
- Click New Module.... Leave the Application Client Project and EJB Project selected, and deselect Web Project and Connector Project.
- Click Finish to finish creating the modules, and then click Finish again to finish creating the application project. If prompted to switch to perspective, click yes. You will see the enterprise application project ProxyDSAccountSample, the application client project ProxyDSAccountSampleApplicationClient, and the EJB project ProxyDSAccountSampleEJB are created.
Parent topic:Develop applications using proxy datasource support in WSAD
Develop applications using proxy datasource support in WSAD