Program guide > (deprecated) Partitioning facility > Partitioning facility programming > Proxy DataSource development > Develop applications using proxy datasource support in WSAD
Deprecated feature: The partitioning facility (WPF) feature is deprecated. You can configure partitioning with WebSphere eXtreme Scale.
Set the connection factory for the CMP EJBs
About this taskThese steps show you how to configure the Container-Managed Persistence (CMP) connection factory for the CMP enterprise beans.
- In the J2EE perspective, select EJB Modules > Entity Bean > Account.
- On the EJB deployment descriptor panel, select the Beans tab.
- Set the CMP Connection Factory JNDI Name to jdbc/dsSampleDSProxy. This is the JNDI name of the proxy datasoure that will be created by the deployer. If the deployer wants to create another proxy datasource, this field can be modified using during assembly time or deployment time.
- Set the Container authorization type to Per_Connection_Factory.
- Repeat these steps for AccountOwner. AccountOwner uses the same CMP connection factory JNDI name jdbc/dsSampleDSProxy.
Parent topic:Develop applications using proxy datasource support in WSAD
Develop applications using proxy datasource support in WSAD