Program guide > (deprecated) Partitioning facility > Manage the partitioning facility environment > Management script wpfadmin and usage
Deprecated feature: The partitioning facility (WPF) feature is deprecated. You can configure partitioning with WebSphere eXtreme Scale.
Retrive statistics on partitioned applications
Use the following python script to perform administrative operations in the environment.
You can do the following with this script:
- List active partitions
- Get status of core group
- Move a partition
- Balance partitions across servers
- Enable/Disable a partition
- Add/Remove server to/from a core group
- Enable/Disable WPF PMI statistics
- Set trace specification for server/cluster
- Create/Update/Delete core group policy
- Update Java™ Management Extensions (JMX) timeout
- Update core group coordinators
- Update HAManager configuration
LocationThe wpfadmin.pty script is located in the <install_root>\bin directory.
To run the wpfadmin.pty script with wsadmin, use the following command:
wpfadmin.sh operation [options]
Parent topic:Management script wpfadmin and usage
Management script wpfadmin and usage