Program guide > (deprecated) Partitioning facility > Partitioning facility programming > Proxy DataSource development > Develop applications using proxy datasource support in WSAD
Deprecated feature: The partitioning facility (WPF) feature is deprecated. You can configure partitioning with WebSphere eXtreme Scale.
Create PRSB AccountTransaction
About this taskIn this step, we will create a partition routable session bean (PRSB) AccountTransaction in WebSphere Studio Application Developer (WSAD) v5.1. This session bean will serve as both a routable bean and facade bean to access the container-managed persistence (CMP) Enterprise JavaBeans™ (EJB).
- Click File > New > Enterprise Bean to create an EJB.
- Enter ProxyDSAccountSampleEJB as the project name then click Next.
- Configure the project.
- Select the Session Bean field.
- Type AccountTransaction for the Bean name.
- Type com.ibm.websphere.proxyds for the Default package.
- Click Next.
- Accept all defaults.
- Click Finish.
- Copy the AccountTransaction.java, AccountTransactionBean.java from the extracted ProxyDSAccountSample java code into the workspace. You will see several compilation errors, which you can resolve later.
Parent topic:Develop applications using proxy datasource support in WSAD
Develop applications using proxy datasource support in WSAD