Program guide > (deprecated) Partitioning facility > Manage the partitioning facility environment > Performance monitoring > Partitioning facility PMI statistics subscription
Deprecated feature: The partitioning facility (WPF) feature is deprecated. You can configure partitioning with WebSphere eXtreme Scale.
Subscribe to partitioning facility PMI statistics using the wpfadmin command
Use wpfadmin commands to subscribe to the partitioning facility PMI statistics:
wpfadmin.bat|wpfadmin subscribeWPFPMI STATISTICS_RANGE STATISTICSS_TYPE APPLICATION_NAME SESSIONEJB_NAME PARTITION_COUNT AGGREGATION_INTERVAL --c CLUSTER_NAME
- The statistics range, which can be cumulative or active.
- The statistics type, which can be TransactionCount, ResponseTime, or FailedTransactionCount.
- The name of the application.
- The name of the session EJB.
- The number of partitions users are interested in.
- The statistics aggregation interval.
- The name of the cluster where the application runs. If the PMI specification level in any server of this cluster is not set to H, subscribeWPFPMI will fail.
The output of this command will display the subscription client ID. This client ID is very important. It is the handle to your subscribed PMI interest. Any changes to this PMI interest or PMI data retrieval will require this handle.
For example, if you are interested in the top five partitions that have had the longest total response time in the past, or want this PMI data updated every 60 seconds, you can run the following command to subscribe to the PMI interest:
wpfadmin subscribeWPFPMI cumulative ResponseTime WPFKeyBasedPartitionSample WPFKeyBasedPartition 5 60000
You will see the following output:
WPFC0040I: WPF PMI has been subscribed with options range=cumulative, type=ResponseTime, application name=WPFKeyBasedPartitionSample, ejb name=WPFKeyBasedPartition, partition count=5, interval=60000 WPFC0041I: Your client id is 1. Use this in future wpfadmin PMI calls.
The client ID is displayed as 1.
Parent topic:Partitioning facility PMI statistics subscription
Partitioning facility PMI statistics subscription