Product overview > Tutorials, examples, and samples
Entity manager tutorial
The tutorial for the entity manager shows you how to use WebSphere eXtreme Scale to store order information on a Web site. You can create a simple Java Platform, Standard Edition 5 application that uses an in-memory, local eXtreme Scale. The entities use Java SE 5 annotations and generics.
- Verify you have Java SE 5.
- Put objectgrid.jar in the classpath
- Creating an entity class
- Forming entity relationships
- Order Entity Schema
- Updating entries
- Updating and removing entries with an index
- Updating and removing entries by using a query
Parent topic:Tutorials, examples, and samples