Administer > Overview of administering a WebSphere Commerce site > Organization Administration Console > Users
Create a user
Use the Organization Administration Console to create a user of any type other than registered customer.
To register a customer to a consumer direct or B2B direct store, refer to Register a customer to a store.
- Open the Organization Administration Console.
- Click Access Management > Create User.
You will not be able to create a user under an organization that is of type "authorization domain".
- Provide appropriate information for the fields and click OK.
The Challenge question and Answer to challenge question fields are displayed only if...
<OrgAdminConsole ShowChallengeInformation="true" />
...has been set in the WebSphere Commerce configuration file.
- Select roles for the user.
- Optional: Select member groups for the user.