Select configured resources to bind to the resource references of the enterprise beans or web modules in the application.
To view this administrative console page:
- Click Applications > Application Types > Websphere enterprise applications > application_name.
- Click the link for any of these resource configuration pages:
- Resource references
- Map data sources for all 2.x CMP beans
- Provide default data source mapping for modules containing 2.x entity beans
- Locate the table row of the EJB or web module to map to a different resource.
- Within the row, locate the JNDI name of the resource that is currently bound to the EJB or web module.
- Click Browse.
You now see Available resources.
Each table row corresponds to a resource that we can bind to your enterprise bean or web module.
Select the resource to bind to the resource reference of our module.
The JNDI name of the resource to bind to the resource reference of our module.
Information Value Data type String
The scope of the resource. Note that this administrative console page displays only resources configured for a scope at which the application operates.
The text description of the resource.
Create or change a resource reference