Migrate, coexist, and interoperate
This section covers all aspects of migration, coexistence, and interoperability. Migrating is copying the configuration from a previous release of this product into a new release. Coexisting is running a new release of WAS on the same machine at the same time as you run an earlier release or running two installations of the same release of WAS on the same machine at the same time. Interoperating is exchanging data between two different systems, such as coexisting product installations.
This section focuses on migrating to a new release of the WAS full profile. For the WAS Liberty profile, see Migrating applications to the Liberty profile.
- Liberty profile: migrating applications
- Migrate Application profiling
- Migrate Asynchronous beans
- Migrate applications that use the Bean Validation API
- Migrate EJB applications
- Migrate OSGi applications
- Migrate Service integration
- Migrate Transactions
- Migrate web applications
- Migrate web services
- (dist)(zos) Migrate from WebSphere Virtual Enterprise
- Migrate from WebSphere Virtual Enterprise.
WebSphere product lifecycle dates