Deploy and managing application editions with Intelligent Management
The application edition manager controls interruption-free production application deployments. Interruption-free deployment prevents loss of service when you install an application update in the environment.
If we are a user with either a monitor or an operator role, we can only view the edition manager information. If we have the role of configurator or administrator, you have all the configuration privileges for the application edition manager.
Deploy and use application editions when you install or update applications. We can perform an upgrade while maintaining continuous application availability.
- Install an application edition.
- Activate an application edition.
- Update the routing rules.
- Validate a new application edition before activation.
- Roll out an edition.
- Roll back an edition.
- Delete an edition.
- Application edition manager concepts
- Install an application edition
- Activating an edition
- Create routing policies for application editions
- Validating an edition
- Performing a rollout on an edition
- Performing a rollback on an edition
- Delete an installed edition
- Intelligent Management: application edition management administrative tasks
- Troubleshooting application edition manager
Intelligent Management: administrative roles and privileges
Intelligent Management: application edition management administrative tasks