Delete replication domains
We can manually create a replication domain, or have a replication domain automatically generated when creating a cluster. When you no longer need a previously defined replication domain, we can use either the wsadmin AdminConfig delete command or the console to delete the replication domain from the application server environment. Deleting a cluster does not automatically delete a replication domain that is associated with that cluster.
- Verify that none of the applications that you are running require the replication domain you are deleting.
- Verify that neither dynamic caching nor the session manager are configured to use the replication domain that you are deleting. Deleting a replication domain that either dynamic caching or the session manager has been configured to use might cause processing errors.
Perform the following steps to use the console to delete a replication domain.
- In the console. click Environment > > Replication domains.
- Select the replication domain to delete.
- Click Delete.
- Select Synchronize changes with Nodes, and then click Save to save the workspace changes to the master configuration.
ResultsData is not replicated amongst the application servers that were part of the configured replication domain that you deleted, and all session data that is associated with the deleted replication domain is deleted.