Administer managed domain versions
We can change the version of a managed domain that the DataPower appliance manager uses for a managed set, or we can copy a version of a managed domain to another managed set.
Each time domain settings are changed, DataPower appliance manager automatically creates a copy of the previous domain settings as a new domain version. We can use the console to view a history of domain versions, change a different domain version to the active version, or copy a domain version to another managed set. Complete one or more of the following steps to administer managed domains.
- From the console, click Servers > DataPower > Managed sets > managedset_name.
- In the Managed domains section, expand Managed domains, and then click the name of the managed domain whose history to view.
- Click Versions > Version history > Details to view a list of the versions of that managed domain.
From the Domains history settings page, we can perform the following actions:
- Select a version, and click Change Domain Version to change the selected version to be the new active version
- Click a version number to view information about the version, or change the description for the version.
- In the Additional Properties section, click Copy to another managed set to copy the domain version to another managed set.
- Domain history collection
Use this page to view the domain history for DataPower appliance manager. A domain version is an automatically generated copy of a managed domain.
- Domain history detailed information
Use this page to view detailed information about a specific domain version for a managed domain in a managed set. A domain version is an automatically generated copy of an existing domain.
WebSphere DataPower appliance manager overview
Administer DataPower appliance domains Administer managed domains, firmware, and settings versions