Guided activities for the administrative console
The topic describes the guided activities that are available in the administrative console. Guided activities lead you through common administrative tasks that require you to visit multiple administrative console pages.
activities in the administrative console.
The guided activities are available from the main page of the administrative console. The page is displayed after you log into the administrative console. To open the console, enter this web address in the web browser:
Depending on the configuration, the web address might differ. Other factors can affect the ability to access the console. See Start and logging off the administrative console for details, as needed.
Guided activities display each administrative console page that we need to perform a task, surrounded by the following information to help perform the task successfully.
- An introduction to the task, introducing essential concepts and describing when and why to perform the task
- Other tasks to do before and after performing the task
- The main steps to complete during this task
- Hints and tips to help avoid and recover from problems
- Links to field descriptions and extended task information in the online documentation
Use the administrative clients