Introduction: Dynamic query
- EJB query language
- EJB query language enables you to write queries based on entity beans without knowing the underlying relational schema.
- Dynamic query performance considerations
- General performance considerations for dynamic query.
- Access intent implications for dynamic query
- Set access intent policies for the entity enterprise beans as a way of managing their transfer of data with the underlying data store. An access intent policy controls the isolation level used on the data source connection, as well as the database locks used during data retrieval. By manipulating these elements, we can maximize the efficiency of the application's data flow.