Developing extensions to the WebSphere security infrastructure
WebSphere Application Server provides various plug points so that you can extend the security infrastructure. Extending this security infrastructure involves several activities including: Developing custom user registries, developing applications that us programmtic security, and customizing Web application login forms.
About this taskThe following topics are covered in this section:
- Developing custom user registries
- Developing applications that use programmatic security
- Customizing Web application login forms
- Customizing application login forms with Java Authentication and Authorization Service (JAAS)
- Securing transports with Java Secure Sockets Extension (JSSE) and Java Cryptography Extension (JCE) programming interfaces
- Implementing tokens for security attribute propagation
Developing custom user registries
Developing applications that use programmatic security
Customizing Web application login
Customizing application login with Java Authentication and Authorization Service
Secure transports with JSSE and JCE programming interfaces
Configuring Federal Information Processing Standard Java Secure Socket Extension files
Implementing tokens for security attribute propagation
Developing a custom interceptor for trust associations
Plug point for custom password encryption
Enabling a plugpoint for custom password encryption
WebSphere is a trademark of the IBM Corporation in the United States, other countries, or both.
IBM is a trademark of the IBM Corporation in the United States, other countries, or both.