Use scripting (wsadmin)
The WebSphere administrative (wsadmin) scripting program is a non-graphical command interpreter environment that allows one to run administrative operations using the Jacl or Jython scripting languages. Use the wsadmin tool to automate tasks normally performed using the administrative console.
- Get started with scripting
- Deploy applications
- Manage deployed applications
- Configure servers
- Configure connections to Web servers
- Manage servers
- Cluster servers
- Configure security
- Configure data access
- Configure messaging
- Configure mail, URLs, and resource environment entries
- Script reference material
- Migrate administrative scripts
WebSphere is a trademark of the IBM Corporation in the United States, other countries, or both.
IBM is a trademark of the IBM Corporation in the United States, other countries, or both.