This topic describes how to find tutorials and their accompanying Samples, for learning how to accomplish your goals with the product.
- IBM Education Assistant tutorials
- The IBM Education Assistant site provides education resources that use at your convenience. You can find IBM Education Assistant tutorials referenced throughout this documentation.
- Exploring particular WebSphere application types
Tutorials also are presented according to the WebSphere application type or technology that they demonstrate, such as how to do something with Web services. For an index to the available tutorials, see WebSphere applications.
- Tutorials with Technology for Developers V6
- A specific set of tutorials on developerWorks pertain to an early release of V6: WAS Technology for Developers V6 in late 2003.
Many of the administrative details of the product have changed since these tutorials were issued. However, many of them focus on using new aspects of the J2EE 1.4 programming model, which remain valid for the product release that you are now using. Use these tutorials with care.
WebSphere is a trademark of the IBM Corporation in the United States, other countries, or both.
IBM is a trademark of the IBM Corporation in the United States, other countries, or both.