Role-based policy framework properties
The role-based policy framework parameters are located in the JACC configuration file and in the authorization configuration file. They are set at the time of JACC provider configuration and authorization server configuration. The role-based policy framework settings for the authorization table and the JACC provider can be modified separately for each WAS instance. The name of the configuration file generated from the authorization table is, amwas.node_server.authztable.properties. The name of the configuration file generated from the JACC provider is, amwas.node_server.amjacc.properties. Both files are stored on the WAS install_dir/profiles/profile/etc/tam directory. It is very unlikely that you will need to change these properties. They are described here for reference:
Supported properties include :
- This property is used to signify that a user is granted access to a role. This value is added to a Tivoli Access Manager access control list (ACL). It places invoke access on roles for users and groups.
- This property sets the Tivoli Access Manager action group that serves as a container for the action specified by the com.tivoli.pd.as.rbpf.AMAction property. The permission set in com.tivoli.pd.as.rbpf.AMAction goes into this action group.
- This property is used to determine where roles are stored in the protected object space.
- This property specifies the location under the root location (specified in the posroot property) to separate other products in the protected object space. Thus, embedded Tivoli Access Manager objects are found in the /WebAppServer/deployedResources directory and say AMWLS is in the /WebAppServer/WLS directory. The default value is deployedResources.
- This property specifies the Tivoli Access Manager object space container name for the protected resources. The default location is the /WebAppServer/deployedResources/Resources directory.
- This property specifies the Tivoli Access Manager protected object space container name for the security roles. The default location is the /WebAppServer/deployedResources/Roles directory.
The previous settings cannot be changed after configuration. If any of these properties require changing it should be done before configuration of the nodes in the cell. Changes need to be made in the template properties file before any configuration actions are performed. Properties changed after configuration will cause access decisions to fail.
Tivoli Access Manager JACC provider configuration properties
WebSphere is a trademark of the IBM Corporation in the United States, other countries, or both.
IBM is a trademark of the IBM Corporation in the United States, other countries, or both.
Tivoli is a trademark of the IBM Corporation in the United States, other countries, or both.