Java Management Extensions connectors
Use this page to view and change the configuration for Java Management Extensions (JMX) connectors.
To view this administrative console page, click one of the following paths:
- Servers | Application Servers | servername | Administration | Administration Services | JMX Connectors
- Servers | JMS Servers | servername | Administration | Administration Services | JMX Connectors
Java Management Extensions (JMX) connectors communicate with WAS when you invoke a scripting process. There is no default for the type and parameters of a connector. The wsadmin.properties file specifies the SOAP connector and an appropriate port number. You can also use the RMI connector.
Use one of the following methods to select the connector type and attributes:
- Specify properties in a properties file.
- Indicate options on the command line.
Specifies the type of the JMX connector.
Data type Enum Default SOAPConnector Range
- For JMX connections using SOAP.
- For JMX connections using RMI.
WebSphere is a trademark of the IBM Corporation in the United States, other countries, or both.
IBM is a trademark of the IBM Corporation in the United States, other countries, or both.