IBM WebSphere Application Server, v6.0.x Release Notes
Purchase of WAS entitles you to one year of telephone support under the Passport Advantage program. For details about Passport Advantage, visit the Passport Advantage page.
The number for Passport Advantage members to call for WAS support is 1-800-426-7378. Have the following information available when you call:
- Contract or Passport Advantage number.
- WAS version and revision level, plus any installed fixes.
- Operating system name and version.
- Database type and version.
- Basic topology data: How many machines are running, how many application servers, and so on.
- Any error or warning messages that are related to the problem.
- Supported hardware and software .
- Release Notes v6.0
- Release Notes v6.0.1
- Release Notes v6.0.1 z/OS only
- WAS v6 Infocenter I
- WAS Infocenter II
- WAS library
- WAS support
WebSphere is a trademark of the IBM Corporation in the United States, other countries, or both.
IBM is a trademark of the IBM Corporation in the United States, other countries, or both.