Overview and new features for administering applications and their environments
- What is new for administrators
This topic provides an overview of new and changed features of system administration.
- Introduction: System administration
This topic describes the administration of WebSphere Application Server, V6 products and the applications that run on them.
- Presentations from IBM Education Assistant
The following presentations provide a quick overview:
- System management architecture
- Administrative security
- Administrative clients overview
- Start, stop, and monitor processes
- Other commands
- Browser-based administrative console
- Scripting - wsadmin
- Topologies and logical administrative domains
- Resource scoping
- Cells, deployment managers, and node agents
- Build cells - Add and remove nodes
- Manage node groups
- Applications and application resources
- Application management overview
- Installing and uninstalling applications
- Managed application resources - Enhanced EAR files
- Fine grained application updates
- Configuration management
WebSphere is a trademark of the IBM Corporation in the United States, other countries, or both.
IBM is a trademark of the IBM Corporation in the United States, other countries, or both.