Configure trust association interceptors
OverviewThese steps are required to use either a WebSEAL trust association interceptor or your own trust association interceptor with a reverse proxy security server. WAS enables you to use multiple trust association interceptors. The Application Server uses the first interceptor that can handle the request.
- Access the administrative console...
- Click...Security | Global security | Authentication mechanisms | LTPA | Trust association | Enable trust association
- Under Additional Properties, click Interceptors and verify that the appropriate trust association interceptors are listed.
If you are not using WebSEAL and need to use a different interceptor, complete the following steps:
- Select both...com.ibm.ws.security.web.WebSealTrustAssociationInterceptor
...and click Delete.
- Click New and specify a trust association interceptor.
- Save, stop and restart all of the product servers (deployment managers, nodes and Application Servers) for the changes to take effect.
See alsoTrust association settings
Trust association interceptor collection
Web component security
Configure global security
Configure single signon using the trust association interceptor
Configure single signon using trust association interceptor ++
Trust association interceptor support for Subject creation
WebSphere is a trademark of the IBM Corporation in the United States, other countries, or both.
IBM is a trademark of the IBM Corporation in the United States, other countries, or both.