Cheat sheets for the administrative console
The topic describes the cheat sheets that are available in the administrative console. Cheat sheets lead you through common administrative tasks that require you to visit multiple administrative console pages.
Quick reference: Accessing the cheat sheets
The cheat sheets are available from the main page of the administrative console. The page is displayed after you log into the administrative console. To open the console, enter this Web address in your Web browser:http://your_fully_qualified_servername:9060/ibm/console
Depending on your configuration, your Web address might differ. Other factors can affect your ability to access the console. See Starting and logging off the administrative console for details, as needed.
Note: The cheat sheets must be installed. For v6, a download package is available from http://www.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg24008016.
Cheat sheets display each administrative console page that you need to perform a task, surrounded by the following information to help you perform the task successfully.
- An introduction to the task, introducing essential concepts and describing when and why to perform the task
- Other tasks to do before and after performing the task
- The main steps to complete during this task
- Hints and tips to help you avoid and recover from problems
- Links to field descriptions and extended task information in the online documentation
Using the administrative clients