CSIv2 outbound transport settings
Use this page to specify which transports and Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) settings this server uses when communicating with downstream servers for outbound requests.
To view this administrative console page, complete the following steps:
- Click Security > Global security.
- Under Authentication, click Authentication protocol > CSIv2 outbound transport.
You also can view this administrative console by completing the following steps:
- Click Servers > Application servers > servername.
- Under Security, click Server security.
- Under Additional properties, click CSIv2 outbound transport.
Specifies whether the client processes connect to the server using one of the server-connected transports.
You can choose to use either SSL, TCP/IP, or Both as the outbound transport that a server supports. If you specify TCP/IP, the server supports only TCP/IP and cannot initiate SSL connections with downstream servers. If you specify SSL-supported, this server can initiate either TCP/IP or SSL connections. If you specify SSL-required, this server must use SSL to initiate connections to downstream servers. When you do specify SSL, decide which set of SSL configuration settings you want to use for the outbound configuration.
This decision determines which keyfile and trustfile to use for outbound connections to downstream servers.
Consider the following options:
- If you select this option, the server opens TCP/IP connections with downstream servers only.
- If you select this option, the server opens SSL connections with downstream servers.
- If you select this option, the server opens SSL connections with any downstream server that supports them and opens TCP/IP connections with any downstream servers that do not support SSL.
Default: SSL-supported Range: TCP/IP, SSL-required, SSL-supported
- SSL settings
Specifies a list of predefined SSL settings for outbound connections. These settings are configured at the SSL Configuration Repertoires panel. To access the panel, click Security > SSL.
Data type: String Default: DefaultSSLSettings DefaultIIOPSSL Range: Any SSL settings that are configured in the SSL Configuration Repertoires panel