Establishing custom finder SQL dynamic enhancement on a set of beansTo establish this support for all custom finders defined on a set of beans use the following steps.
- Open the administrative console.
- Select Servers.
- Select Application Servers.
- Select the server you want to configure.
- In the Additional Properties area, select Process Definition.
- In the Additional Properties area, select Control or Servant. Select Control to define the property in the Control, Servant to define the property in the Servant.
- In the Additional Properties area, select Java Virtual Machine.
- Select Custom Properties.
- Select com.ibm.websphere.ejbcontainer.customfinder.honorAccessIntent and enter a value that corresponds to a list of beans that need this support, with each bean's name separated from the others by a colon (:).For example, beanA:beanB:beanC.
If the property is not present in the list, create a new property name, enter the name com.ibm.websphere.ejbcontainer.customfinder.honorAccessIntent and enter the list as the value.