Establishing custom finder SQL dynamic enhancement for specific custom findersTo establish this support for specific custom finders use the following steps.
- Start a J2EE application development environment of your choice.
- Create or edit the application EAR file needing this support.
- Check for an environmental variable called com.ibm.websphere.ejbcontainer.customfinder.honorAccessIntent.methodLevel . If the variable does not already exist, add it to the EAR file.
- Give the variable a value that corresponds to a list of method names (including parameter lists) with each name separated from the others by a colon (:).
- Deploy and install the application.