Disable custom finder SQL dynamic enhancement for custom finders on a specific beanTo disable this support for all custom finders defined on a specific bean, provided that the server wide support is enabled, follow these steps.
- Start a J2EE application development environment of your choice.
- Create or edit the application EAR file needing this support.
- Check for an environmental variable called com.ibm.websphere.persistence.bean.managed.custom.finder.access.intent with a value of true.If the variable does not already exist, add it to the EAR file.
- Ensure that the server-wide setting com.ibm.websphere.ejbcontainer.customfinder.honorAccessIntent is in place on the target server.
- Deploy and install the application.