The astk command starts the Application Server Toolkit. The command file is the astk executable file.
Location of the command file
The astk executable file resides in the main installation directory for Application Server Toolkit (ASTK).
- Issue the astk commandOr, double-click the ASTK icon.ASTK_$WAS_HOME/astk
- The astk command has no options or command-line parameters.
- Is the astk executable file read-only?
- Is this file updated by a product component?
- How and when are the contents of this file used?
The astk executable file provides the Assembly Toolkit component for the Application Server Toolkit. Run the astk executable file to start the Assembly Toolkit. There are no parameters or command-line options.
See AlsoStarting the Assembly Toolkit
Assembling applications with the Assembly Toolkit