Update data source configurations with the ACRCT
To update the configuration of an existing data source or data source provider.
- Start the ACRCT tool and open the EAR file containing the data source or data source provider. The EAR file contents display in a tree view.
- Select JAR file from the navigation tree containing the data source or data source provider to update.
- Expand the JAR file to view its contents until you locate the particular data source or data source provider to update. Take one of the following actions:
- Right-click the data source object and click Properties.
- Click Edit > Properties on the menu bar.
- Update the properties in the displayed fields. For detailed field help, go to:
- Click OK when finished.
- Click File > Save on the menu bar to save your changes.