Stopping a listener port
Use this task to stop a listener port on an appserver, to prevent the listeners for message-driven beans associated with the port from retrieving messages.
When you stop a listener port as described in this topic, the listener manager stops the listeners for all message-driven beans associated with the port.
To stop a listener port on an appserver, use the administrative console to complete the following steps...
- In the navigation pane, select Servers-> Application Servers This displays a table of the appservers in the administrative domain.
- In the content pane, click the name of the appserver. This displays the properties of the appserver in the content pane.
- In the Additional Properties table, select Message Listener ServiceThis displays the Message Listener Service properties in the content pane.
- In the content pane, select Listener Ports.This displays a list of the listener ports.
- In the content pane, select the listener port that you want to stop.
- Click Stop.
- To save your configuration, click Save on the task bar of the Administrative console window.
- To have the changed configuration take effect, stop then restart the appserver.
See AlsoAdministering listener ports