Clustering and workload management: Links
Use the following links to find relevant supplemental information about clustering and workload management. The information resides on IBM and non-IBM Internet sites, whose sponsors control the technical accuracy of the information.
These links are provided for convenience. Often, the information is not specific to the IBM WebSphere Application Server product, but is useful all or in part for understanding the product. When possible, links are provided to technical papers and Redbooks that supplement the broad coverage of the release documentation with in-depth examinations of particular product areas.
View links to additional information about:
- Programming model and decisions
- Programming instructions and examples
Programming model and decisions
- Improving availability by clustering the WebSphere Application Server
- Redbook on WebSphere Scalability: WLM and Clustering Using WebSphere Application Server Advanced Edition
- Failover and Recovery in WebSphere Application Server Advanced Edition 4.0
Programming instructions and examples
- WebSphere Application Server education
- List of all IBM WebSphere Application Server Redbooks
- Redbook on IBM WebSphere V4.0 Advanced Edition Scalability and Availability
Balancing workloads with clusters
WebSphere is a trademark of the IBM Corporation in the United States, other countries, or both.
IBM is a trademark of the IBM Corporation in the United States, other countries, or both.