Key locator collection
Use this page to view a list of available key locators. Key locators identify the keys needed for digital signature and encryption. A key locator must implement the com.ibm.wsspi.wssecurity.config.KeyLocator interface. The two default implementations are: com.ibm.wsspi.wssecurity.config.WSldKeyStoreMapKeyLocator and com.ibm.wsspi.wssecurity.config.KeyStoreKeyLocator.
To view this administrative console page, complete the following steps:
- Click Servers > Application Servers > server.
- Under Additional Properties, click Web Services: Default bindings for Web Services Security > Key Locators.
- Click New to create a key locator. Click Delete to delete a key locator.
Using this Key Locator collection panel, complete the following steps:
- Specify a key locator name and key locator class name on the panel
- Save your changes by clicking Save at the top of the administrative console. The administrative console home panel is displayed.
- After saving your changes, return to the Key Locator collection panel to update the Web services security run time with the default binding information, which is found in the ws_security.xml file.
- To update the Web services security run time, click Update runtime. When you click Update runtime, the configuration changes made to the other Web services also are updated in the Web services security run time.
- After you define key locators, click the key locator name to specify additional properties and keys under Additional Properties.
Key Locator Name Specifies the unique name of the key locator.
Key Locator Classname Specifies the class name of the key locator in the key store file.
See AlsoKey locator
Key locator configuration settings