Instrumenting an application with JRas extensionsTo instrument an application using the WAS JRas extensions, perform the following steps...
- Determine the mode the extensions will be used in: integrated, stand-alone or combined.
- If the extensions will be used in either stand-alone or combined mode, create the necessary handler and formatter classes.
- If localized messages will be used by the application, create a resource bundle as described in Creating JRas resource bundles and message files.
- In the application code, get a reference to the Manager class and create the manager and logger instances as described in Creating JRas manager and logger instances.
- Insert the appropriate message and trace logging statements in the application as described in Creating JRas manager and logger instances.
See AlsoCreating JRas manager and logger instances