Enable trace on a running serverModify the trace service state that determines which components are being actively traced for a running server by using the following procedure.
- Start the administrative console.
- Click Troubleshooting > Logging and Tracing in the console navigation tree, then click server > Diagnostic Trace.
- Select the Runtime tab.
- Select the Save Trace check box if you want to write your changes back to the server configuration.
- Change the existing trace state by changing the trace specification to the desired state.
- Configure the trace output if a change from the existing one is desired.
- Click Apply.
See AlsoEnabling trace
Enabling trace at server startup