Configure the JVM logsUse the administrative console to configure the JVM logs for an application server. Configuration changes for the JVM logs that are made to a running appserver are not applied until the next restart of the application server.
- Start the administrative console
- Click Troubleshooting > Logging and Tracing, then click server > JVM Logs.
- Select the Configuration tab.
- Scroll through the panel to display the attributes for the stream to configure.
- Change the appropriate configuration attributes and click Apply.
- Save your configuration changes.
See AlsoProcess logs
JVM log settings