Configure new mail sessions for application clientsDuring this task, you configure new mail sessions for your application client. The mail sessions are associated with the pre-configured default mail provider supplied by the product.
- Start the ACRCT and open the EAR file.The EAR file contents are displayed in a tree view.
- Select the JAR file in which you want to configure the new JavaMail session.
- Expand the JAR file to view its contents.
- Click JavaMail Providers > MailProvider > JavaMail Sessions. Complete one of the following actions:
- Right click the JavaMail Sessions folder and select New Factory.
- Click Edit > New on the menu bar.
- Configure the JavaMail session properties in the displayed fields.
- Click OK.
- Click File > Save on the menu bar to save your changes.