Configure new data source providers
During this task, you will create new data source providers, also known as JDBC drivers, for your application client. In a separate administrative task, install the Java code for the required data source provider on the client machine where the application client resides.
- Start the ACRCT.
- Click File > Open, and select the EAR file for which you want to configure the new data source provider. The EAR file contents display in a tree view.
- Select the JAR file in which you want to configure the new data source provider from the tree.
- Expand the JAR file to view its contents.
- Right click the Data Source Providers folder and select New Provider.
- Configure the data source provider properties in the resulting property dialog.
- Click OK.
- Click File > Save to save your changes.
See AlsoConfigure data source provider and data source settings
Data source provider settings for application clients
Data source properties for application clients