Configure new URL providers for application clientsDuring this task, you create URL providers and URLs for your client application. In a separate administrative task, install the Java code for the required URL provider on the client machine on which the client application resides.
- Start the ACRCT.
- Open the EAR file for which you want to configure the new URL provider. The EAR file contents display in a tree view.
- Select the JAR file in which you want to configure the new URL provider from the tree.
- Expand the JAR file to view the contents.
- Click the folder called URL Providers. Complete one of the following actions...
- Right click the folder and select New Provider.
- Click Edit > New on the menu bar.
- Configure the URL provider properties in the resulting property dialog.
- Click OK.
- Click File > Save on the menu bar to save your changes.
See AlsoConfigure URL and URL provider settings for application clients